OnALot.com's policies have always been to create a win-win situation. We want you to be happy with our products and services, and we want to make money and grow our business. Almost all our new customers are referrals from existing customers!
When we do installations of wireless equipment, we offer the following guarantees:
- All equipment we install is guaranteed to work for 30 days, with a full replacement at no charge during that time should something fail, with exceptions as noted under the "What we do not guarantee" section below.
- After the 30 day period, should something fail, we will replace it at cost. That means no markup on the item, you pay us what it costs us. Note: we do not sell extra equipment at cost. Anything extra you might want will be sold at retail.
- When you join our service, you have 30 days to decide if you like it and want to stay with us. If before the 30 days are up, you decide not to remain a customer, we will come back and remove all the equipment, tear up the contract, and give you all your money back, no questions asked. We want happy customers, and we want you to be satisfied with the way we do business.
We generally charge you what it costs us for replacement parts, and may charge you for our gas to come out. If we can work you into our schedule that day, the charge will be small, but if we have to make a special trip just for you, we will charge a $20 visit fee to do the repair.
We have a lot of customers who have moved. The question we always hear is "what's it going to cost if I move?"
If a connector costs us $5, it costs you $5. If you move to a new home, we charge a "connector fee" which is usually $5 to $10 to cut and move your installation to your new home. Sometimes it costs more if a mast is needed, or a different radio is required. We make our money on the month-to-month subscription, not on the install, so, our policy is to put you on the internet at the lowest cost possible, and to make it easy for you to do so! We'll be happy to let you know what it will cost you should you move.
What We Do Not Guarantee
- Damage. If you damage something, your dog chews a cable, your kid tries to climb the coax onto the roof, etc., we are not responsible, and will charge a fair price to fix the problem.
- Weather Damage. We are not responsible for weather related damage due to ice, rain, snow, hail, winds in excess of 50 mph, lightning, tornados, earthquakes, floods and any other natural event. We will replace any damaged equipment that we installed at cost, with no extra markup.
- Roof Damage. If your roof is rotten, poorly built or weak due to age and weather, and is damaged during the installation, we are not responsible for it's repair. Similarly, if as a result of 2 (Weather Damage) above, your roof is damaged due to the weather, we are not responsible for it's repair. We will work with your insurance provider to create an estimate.
Computer Damage. If the power supply in your computer is too small, and ceases working as a result of the extra load our PCI radio card presents, we are not responsible for it's replacement. The newer computers on the market today all have an ample power supply.
- Damage During Installation. We take great care when installing our equipment on your home or office building. However, accidents can happen, and we will work with your insurance company to effect a repair.
- Computer Viruses, Worms, Spyware and other malicious software. If, as a result of the websites you visit and emails you receive, your computer becomes non-functional, we are not responsible. We always urge you to check before opening emails, and avoid suspicious web links. Should your computer become infected, you can have it cleaned at a discount by going HERE. We also encourage you read our information on avoiding spam by clicking HERE.
- Radio Reset. On rare occasions, your radio equipment may be reset to factory defaults. This usually occurs during lightning storms or very dry, static prone weather - like getting zapped by a doorknob when walking on a carpet. You'll notice this because you cannot get onto the internet. We can often walk you through the setup procedure on the telephone, but if we need to come out to set it up again, we will charge a service fee to do so.
- Service Termination or Reduction Due To Unforeseen Circumstances. Should HDR be forced to either terminate or reduce service due to outside forces that we have no control over, HDR is under no obligation to buy back equipment or refund any and all fees, except if the interruption occurs within the first 30 days of the customer joining our service.
Limits of Liability
Please read our Limits Of Liability section for additional information.